Sometimes we just need to step back, take a deep breath and remember our favorite pearls of wisdom.
Here are five of my favorites:
1. True happiness begins in the heart and works its way out into the world. Happy people share a common “how-to” for happiness: They consciously work to change thoughts of sadness to ones of empowerment and happiness.
2. Never give up before payday. Payday is that self-satisfying day when your emotional, spiritual and physical life come together to form an inner contentment and “completeness.”
3. Stay true to yourself and your values. Values are those guiding principles in which you have an emotional investment and this investment is so powerful it can unconsciously and consciously direct your day-to-day activities. When you go against you core values, life seems off balance and out of sorts.
4. The only person you can change is yourself. Change is a choice. The only person you have any control over changing is yourself. You have the power within you right now to change your attitude, mind-set and life!
5. The most powerful words you’ll ever hear are the ones you say to yourself. Your day-to-day self-talk can make the difference between success and disappointment.
© Copyright 2015 – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s paperback and Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams on Amazon.com
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com