Business Fact: To stay in business and become successful, you must have clients or customers who purchase your services or products. As successful women in business, we must remember that sales is not a dirty word or something that gives us knots in the stomach.
Here are a few sales generating tips:
1. Be prepared – Do you have your brochures, flyers and other ordering information with you in an organized way? Do you have a sales form or “pitch page” from which you can read the descriptions and prices? Do you have a pen? Do you have order forms?
2. Prospecting – Where are you going to locate your target market who will buy your service or product. Do you tell five new people a day about your business and products? Do you go to dinners, meetings and others functions where you can meet new people? Do you talk about your business with your doctor, hair stylist, dry cleaner and the telephone solicitor who interrupted your dinner?
3. Asking for the order – Do you come right out and ask for the sale? Don’t assume that people will ask you to buy your product – people want help with their decision making.
4. Follow through – Do you follow up with the information you’ve given out? Do you send thank you notes after the sale? Do you suggest additional products as someone is placing an order?
5. Develop a plan – What is your sales plan for your business success? Have you written out your sales goals and objectives? Do you know how many new clients or new sales per month will produce a profit for your business?
Your mind-set toward selling and sales will make the difference between a profitable business and a hobby. What is your sales success plan?
© Copyright 2009-2015 – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s paperback and Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams on Amazon.com
AND, Sharon’s latest book, How to Give Yourself the POWER to Succeed – is available as a Kindle on Amazon.com How to Give Yourself the POWER to Succeed
In fact check out all of Sharon’s paperback and Kindle books on Amazon – here’s a link to her author’s page:
Sharon Michaels Author Page
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com