You have the power to create great personal, professional and financial successes in life – it all depends on your money mindset.
Let me share what I’ve discovered about understanding your money mindset:
1. Negative money habits and financial beliefs place an emotional ceiling on your ability to produce unlimited prosperity, abundance and wealth.
2. Making and enjoying money is a positive state of mind. It’s this positive state of mind that unconsciously fosters and nurtures an abundant and prosperous life.
3. The attitudes you have about money today, as an adult, began by believing and mirroring what your childhood role models believed about prosperity, abundance and wealth.
4. Being paid what your worth means you believe you’re worth being paid.
5. How you handle money is a reflection of how you handle yourself.
Keep track of how you’re handling money and what’s going on in your life emotionally. If you’re financially stressed, you’re emotionally stressed. What can you do to create balance in your life? Taking action and being proactive is a positive step toward positive financial self-esteem.
You have the power to create great personal, professional and financial successes in life. Go for it!
© Copyright 2014 – All Rights Reserved
Be sure to purchase your copy of Sharon’s new paperback and Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams on Amazon.com
I’m Sharon Michaels and I teach you how to do business successfully. http://SharonMichaels.com
I invite you to join Women Enjoying Success where monthly I provide you with the latest success tools for growing yourself, your wealth and your business . . . http://WomenEnjoyingSuccess.com it’s like having an Online Success Coach available 24/7. Come join us!